Advanced Listing Strategies Course

'Advanced Listing Strategies Course'

13 Weeks of comprehensive on-line training - Via GoToWebinar

Presented personally by Jerry Bresser

Next course starts June 26, 27, 28 29, 2018, plus next 12 Wednesdays.

Don't miss this course.
When you get good at Lead Conversion you will be in position to get a listing every week.

The Listing Solution Collection

Did you know ???

There is a three step strategy you can use that will give your sellers a 95% chance of selling at 5% above average!

That’s HUGE!  You can actually give your sellers a nearly perfect chance of getting an extra $15,000 when selling a $300,000 house. And you can use this strategy on just about any residential property at any price range … $100,000 or $1,000,000.

People make decisions based on what they hear and what they see.

That’s why real estate agents show houses, not just describe them. And that’s why real estate agents who use visual aids when making their listing presentations get more and better listings than agents who just talk.

The Listing Solution Collection is a set of 105 unique Visual Aids (4 color cards) and 245 unique scripts (points to make, strategies, conversation starters, responses to objections) to convince sellers that you have a really good solution to their hope of getting a fast sale and an above average selling price.

The Collection include:

8 Good Reasons — Over $1 Billion in residential properties has been listed every year for over 35 years using this classic presentation. The logic is powerful … and persuasive. That’s a lot of commissions earned by listing agents.

Aim Above Average — Our newest listing presentation. Sellers get faster sales and above-average prices by taking advantage of this new strategy.  Most sellers enjoy $2,500 to $25,000 in higher selling prices.

By-Owner Presentation — An easy and logical presentation that clearly proves why and how the odds are against By-Owners saving money when selling privately. Thousands of agents have built highly successful careers on this presentation.

Expired Listing Presentation — Sellers whose listings expired have just had a bad experience. They need assurance that they will not make the same mistake again. This proven Expired Presentation does the job. As with the By-Owner Presentation, thousands of agents have built their careers by focusing their primary prospecting efforts on Expired Listings.

Pricing Presentation — Most sellers quickly agree to list at the right price once exposed to the logic of this proven Pricing Presentation. Your listings will sell faster and seldom expire.

Commission Presentation — When you present this powerful evidence, most sellers instantly agree to offer full commissions and even an extra 1% incentive commissions that actually result in higher selling prices. It is truly a Win-Win strategy.

Wild Cards  — Our unique Wild Cards will inspire your creativity and provide instant great answers to tough sellers, or tough questions. Sometimes, one single thought, inspired by an image or phrase in writing that reinforces that thought, is all you need to have a listing prospect agree to list with you, or at least start listening to you with an open mind. Think of all the way you could expand on the ‘Win Big’ card, as shown on the far right below.

‘Secret Sauce’ Presentations — Out of the 100 cards in The Listing Solution Collection™ you will find many way to create your own unique listing presentations. When you find the combination that works well for you time after time, you will have found your personal ‘Secret Sauce.’

If you don’t have a strategy to give your sellers a really, really good chance for an extra $5,000, $10,000 or $20,000 above average selling price, you really, really need to get The Listing Solution Collection™ and learn to use it.

Full on-line Training and twelve months support program included.

Call 586 749 8617 to arrange a personal demonstration.


If you cannot get four well priced listings within 90 days, we will provide you with the coaching you need to get your first four great listings.

Value: Multiply your current average commission times four. We guarantee you will earn that amount or we will provide training and coaching until you reach that amount.

Project Status:

All Presentation Cards are complete and ready for delivery. The Listing Solution Collection special briefcase as shown above is in manufacturing and should be ready for delivery soon. The current List Price is $5,490. The pre-release price is $2,490, and will end  May 1st.



SAVE $3,000 -Reserve Your Briefcase Today.
Pay $100 down. Pay balance or start monthly payments May 1, 2017

Reserve Your Briefcase & Training HERE


Call 586-749-8617 for free demo.


Brokers Note:

One of the four major reasons that new agents fail is they don’t learn what to say fast enough to survive. New recruits have a much better chance of survival and a much faster path to a successful career by learning these proven listing techniques. Keep The Listing Solution Collection™  on hand for immediate training in all things about getting good listings. Talk to us about becoming a  licensed affiliate trainer.

Distributorship Opportunities:

We seek Trainers & Coaches for exclusive State-wide and Providence-wide  distributors. If you like to teach and coach real estate agents, you can build a very profitable and rewarding business using The Listing Solution™ as the foundation. Call Jerry Bresser to discuss. 586-749-8617.


Call Today. Aim Above Average.